Does your business have a USB problem?
Do you accept customer files on USB drives? Or exchange USB devices with suppliers and business contacts? That device could attack your systems with malicious firmware that no antivirus solution can detect.
Introducing the Armadillo
At Globotron, we believe all people have the right to use technology in safety. That’s why we developed the Armadillo. Armadillo is a high-speed USB firewall that everyone can use. It connects between your computer and your USB device, isolating malicious firmware and keeping your computer safe.
Based on the original open-source USG hardware firewall, Armadillo is the next-generation firewall running at USB 2.0 speed for quick access to flash drives and hard drives.
How secure is your supply chain?
Let’s say you just bought a new USB flash drive. You open the packaging and plug it straight into your computer. This is a BIG mistake!
• Do you know who developed that flash drive's firmware? (It's unlikely to be the company name printed on the packaging.)
• Has the firmware been audited for backdoors and malicious functionality?
• Could your device’s firmware have been infected at the factory or during transit?
Supply chain attacks are all too easy to pull off in today’s minimum-cost outsourced environment, and BadUSB devices can be nearly impossible to detect. By isolating malicious USB firmware, Armadillo offers the protection you need against a compromised supply chain.
Block bad firmware, access your data
Bad USB firmware cannot jump across Armadillo’s firewall, but the data you need can still pass through. Armadillo is compatible with USB flash drives and hard drives, keyboards and mice, and protects you from attacks against which you have had no defense – until now.
Why spend another day at risk when you don’t need to?
You should be using an Armadillo if:
• You accept USB devices supplied by third parties – friends, business contacts, customers and so on.
• You are concerned about supply chain attacks through innocuous-looking USB devices.